April 25, 2008


Lollipop 棒棒堂 - 我们之间 Wo Men Zhi Jian MV!
Wangzi damn cute & Handsome :D
Awesome i love itttttt!
today is sucky!
maths was horrible & terrible & vegetable.
i can't stand mr.sam ways
of teaching maths, somehow i doze off to sleep-.-
ass man,because of that it's spoil
my whole days okays. well scence was okay okay/
but well, i didn't understand much?
oh ya, next tuesday i am going to library with
my pro teacher,Mabel ngiang shoesshoes,i think she will
be my tuitor for the day for math & science?
I need to buck up with everything now~ Mai siao siao,
mid-year exam leh.must get good result.
After school went out with mummy to jurong point :X
went shopping and had my lunch at
kfc~ as usually i ate zinger burger, i miss it alot.
damn freaking long never eat le. :P
went this fashion & brought my tights for dance.
i find it damn long lols. indeed i found it.
SIAO~
was quarreling with my boss.
MAOMAO.
his msn nick is "Maomao" [c=4]RED[/c] Nose!
then i call him pink nose.
he said that red nose is better
i say pink is cuter!
he say red nose is cuter :D
quarrel util halfways he went offline.
Yesterday was f&n last lessons,i love it mans!
we make muffinssss:D
I will miss cooking lessons alot:X
mabel shoesshoes<3,this
damn acbc horss?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home