April 14, 2008


Actually got nothing to post deh.
But today my Wangzi birthdayyyyyyy leh!
Happy 19 years old birthday!
stupid my television don't have taiwan tv programs,
idiot can,i die die one watch can?
i am waiting for people at taiwan, bangbangtang
fans to post wangzi 19th birthday espisode.
& Hope he can sucess in everything & jia you for his
any albums with the 5 other matesssssss/buddy:D
I hope to third album come out soon:D
Happy Belated Birthday to Fiona Airen!
on 9th april. she lah,never tell me her birthdayy,
then say i never write happy birthday for her.
see, i so wuxims can! :P
I Siewsiew,shishi & weiwei!

Tags replyyyyyy!
shihui: okay:D i also want you!
Jeyna:opps next time will write deh.
Kahying:thanks for tagging my blogggg!
Yinsin:Ello,Chiobus sister <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home