April 3, 2008

Todayyyyyy sucks lol.
yesterday was sick like whattt!
today much better lahs but i got sick because
of the rain during westmall there.
idiots,why rain again later
going to eat Many panadols! :D hope tomorrow better!
recover from my sickness arh, please!
today didn't bring my f&n book
glad that mrs ng didn't scold me, yaysss!
& also chinese textbook, luckily mdm yu didn't came
to school. & free period for me.
& i had done my f&n homework, see i very good girl:x
and i had to tell you that mr.sam
make the lesson so boringggggg can? freaking
what lol. i can't doze off to sleep
in the lesson or either i can listen to his lesson.
his talking is just like some africa language
which you dun understand &
dun want to listen at allll. So i didn't listen:P
Double claps, tomorrow is friday after that no school
omg, i love friday can?
i miss everyone<3

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home