March 10, 2008

tomorrow is campppp!
idiots,i dun feel like going because i will miss
my fellow friends &
beloved &Mostly important,
Sister,Shoesshoes
,Babysweetie & Partner.
those thing to bring for the camp
was really many for tomorrow camppp, will
like bring like a bags full of
clothes and things.crapping
again. today we do our name tags &
reporting and reporting
i think i will dieeee. because my
voice is terrible, kahying say my
voice not very loud.shitt lol, i try to shout
loud that they can hear, hopeeee it happens.
& camp name tags was nice.My group name
adidas nice lol the design :-x
i damn like itt & Puma is nice also.
hahaha,camppppp! damn freaking scary lol,
hope no scoldings
from senior/instructorsss.
really no please, i pray god
it will not happen to me.
I love & miss Sister, Shoesshoes,
Babysweetie & Partnerrr Many many!
i feel like cutting my hand with some kind of penknife
now. what's wrong with Cindy? i am
like kind of crazyyy nowwwwwwwww! i need my
bestfriend,penknife alot. which i use to
make me feel better from any bad things happening around me?
it make me crazyyyy, i am not really feeling well
now? what should i do? use penknife to solve problemss?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home