February 20, 2008

SUPER HAPPY!
i went jp with mabel today,
i rush home quicklystraight after school?
Go home then jiu take my clothes and
went in the bathroom to have a bath:D
like 2.00pm i am ready le and
wear my shoes and rush out
as i meeting my Mabel ShoesShoes
at jurong point :x
then on the way to jurong point,
mabel told me that she could not make it on time and will be late.
she went home and rush and meet me at 2.54pm?
then i and mabel meet outside kfc outlet :DD
then we two rush to buy tickets and we got
a student offer at $6, i think damn
cheap la. then my
Caring ShoesShoes Mabel accompany
me go kfc to eat burger:D
nice of her right? then rush to watch
movie le, we make it on time,
Clap Clap for Cindy & Mabel!
the movie 'Ah long Pte Ltd' is damn funny,
Mabel ShoesShoes & i laugh
all the way through out the whole movie?
then after the movie le,
Mabel accompany me go Comic Connection
to buy BangBangtang pictures,
damn cute and nice!

Yilin sister :D

dearest sister :D must jia you in all your studies ok?
the test only can take once so work hard and strive your best.
if you had any stress or feeling low,call me up?
i will be there for you sister!
I ♥ Yilin Sister :D

Mabel ShoesShoes :D

i you ,Mabel.you had gave a great day with you today:x
and i really love your every present,best ShoesShoes!
i be there for you whenever you are feeling low or stress with studies!
i ♥ Mabel ShoesShoes :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home