February 4, 2008

Super High:x i brought my BangBangTang 哪里怕 album :D
so nice man! But the songs is not nice as i expected.
But i still love it ! Too precious to me liaoo,nice nice nice!
Yilin broght me de Chirstmas Present are alway remember:x
Damn cute laa the present,i will remember it.
My Sec one Chirstmas Present :DD
aww,today Miss Lappen didn't came and Mr ser didn't came too.
i suspect they go dating :D but i guess Miss lappen would not like him
because he is Mr.色狼[Mr.Ser].He so 变态 lols.
I hope Mr.Ser need not come to school anymore, that will be the nicest
thing he he never ever come! Going Malaysia Tomorrow night,
going miss everyone! especially Yilin sister & Mabel ShoesShoes :DD
I ♥ Mabel ShoesShoes & My姐妹 :DDDDD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home