February 16, 2008

Hello :D
yesterday was like so hell boring for everything,
Morning i went school like 7.00am like that.
Mabel came and find me today and gave me
something guess what is it?
It is rose from the chocolates wrapper
that i brought her for Valentine's day.
She fold 4 rose for me and a letter/note,very nice of her.
Layling also give a valentine's day present which
Lollipop.My god, everybody say i love lollipop and i got
2 Valentine's day present,which is keychain
which a lollipop and a sweet lollipop which can be eaten
and Layling brought a sweet which is lollipop which can be eaten:D
i really thanks them ur hur?
Mdm yu gave us sweet also, for valentine's day
too thank her la?oh greats i continue to blog,
which my airen will be happy about!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home