March 6, 2008

Highhhhhh!
today food&nutrition lesson i
make chicken curryyyy,the taste was just alrights!
& recess i had a stomachaches again.
wtfffffff? i didn't go recess and i stay in class (x
feeling better now but still very pain.
& i am so looking forward to tomorrow outingggg
with my fellow 2A classmates,wooooo.
later going to prepare what to do or wear those
kind of stufffff for that bbq:D Miss lappen &
Mr ser will be going also but other
teacher i dun knowwwww,hope they can join us too.
& Dance campppppppp is coming soon,
not too long in like one weeks time or when, i dun know.
& i got my report book,kinda of surprise of my result.
My results :D
English:55.0
Chinese:83.0
Mathematics:78.0
Science:70.0
Computer applications:56.0
Home economics/food & nutrient:74.0
I Class outing & 2A 08!
Just now went to jurong east there to make my ez-link card.
it is freaking fasttttttt like 5 minutes?
after that went to ayies to buy some clipsss and my comb.
freaking funnn with my mother laaaa :-x
& my mum say a topic which make laughss :D
she ask me what is the differenence between the bus 98a
and 98m. i say dun know.she say
98a : that a= auto
98m : that m=manual
i laughs alot, kinda of lameeeee. on the way back,
on the busss i felt so sleepyyy, idiots !
the driving is slowww,freaking slowwwww.
@$#$%!i hate that because it make me kind of faints & headaches.
if i really faint, i shall go complain that sbs bussss manager
or what. - kick that driver buttsss to the walls& bash his head!
Tags replied
ZT: what a 'long' tags you gave huh?
shihui:what chiobu? shihui is more chio :-x
x-Jasmine-x:i am not chiooo, jasmine are the pretty one.
棋: Meiqi mama, forgotten. short-term memory:D
Joanna: Babysweetie got la, i also love you la!
yilin: of cause i am so in love with it okays!& it is precious to me laa.
& i am find sutitable name for the baby pooh:D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home