March 28, 2008

Heyyy peeps see Cindy
very good come blog blog blog.
Clap for cindyyy!
I was happy for my maths results because
at least i got pass my testtt!
26/40 greats! because i didn't
really study lol. Thanks godd! :x
& i feel that Mr.sam is very stingy lol.
i got 26 and i only got one same chocolates&
those 30 marks and above can get a big big chocolates.
only 4 marks only lol. idiotssss!
Hack care le.
I hope my test all pass!
& Miss.lam say i just pass my
science exam. good goood!
Tags repliedd:D
Kahying: hello candyfloss!
Jasmine(::tagg you le.
Felicia.t:hi, i will link you up soon!
mabel: shoesshoes! rawrrs i <3>
Valeska:hello friend :D
Alyssa: Lao Ma, i dun like him okayy!
shihui: yoo chiobu still dare say not chio!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home