March 31, 2008

Today lesson suckssss like hell?
Science & Maths was super boredddddd
did manage to suvive with by
sms-ing my frienddd!
Mr.sam keep teaching things, i didn't
even listen to it i guess? damn good rightssssssss!
English , miss lappen talk untill
i want to doze off to sleeep already:x
i damn dunlan miss lappen ok, she ask me to move back to
my seat but i didn't change at alll.
cb,is the mrs gan what!
@$#%&%$#!
you think i want change meh? not like you
so freeeeeeeeeee arh?
after school went canteen to drink water &
pei yiman & layling then take bus to my
home:D they come my house
later we went jurong point, yiman say she
want go home, so go home lol.
i and layling went comics connection
to buy bangbangtang picturessssssssssssss:D
i collected many pictures le.
so happyyyyyyy!


take pictures with layling buddy+meimei[:


My creative drawing for my

shoes! Mabel! shoesshoes leh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home