April 12, 2008


Boringggggg,rot at home today.
it's sucks man!
Play computer watch youtube go
listen songs , life is boringggg somehow
or meaningless arh. i really
miss my P6 friends:)
hope to meet up with primary 6
friends,lmao :x
Just now joann zillian-ing partner,
want come my house accompany
me then his father dun let, then nevermind lols.
This few weeks i feel like buying many thing
which concerns those kind of vintage or poker dots:D
but what? i spent too much
money on too many clothes le lah.
Can't buy anything so need to save up! save save save~!
How i wish i am a billionaire so i can
buy what i want, do what i want.
but choose the facts it will never come true arh!
I My precious people!
Mabel shoesshoes,Yilin sister,shuying sister,Kahying candyfloss,
joanna Babysweetie,Zeke santclaus-partner,jessica Qingren,
chye foody,liting sweetheart,cheryl xingans,
Joann zillian-ing partner,Layling buddy,
Xuelin marshmallows,yingxuan wifey,jiale aiai,liyoke twinny!
if i forget you,tell me :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home