April 24, 2008

today my mood is terrible~
i don't know why?
maths lesson was worse.
i can't even pay attention
to his revision thingy, eventually i sleep-.-
Mr.sam came to knock my table &
ask me to wake up, i was shock? and he ask me to wake
Layling up as she was beside me &
also sleeping :D then after he went off. i sleep
again maybe yesterday didn't sleep well at all, i'm useless.
can't even listen to mr.sam as mid-year
exam is like after this sunday? i tell you i have no
confidence to pass my subjects which i didn't feel that way
during any exam at all.DEAD MEAT~
Chinese, i had my common test, it was alrights.
i think i can get well for this subject,
of cause yeahs?
Well, tomorrow is another boring day.
which i dun even think of going to school at all?
but i will go to school,of cause:X
& my foody is damn cute and funny laaas.
and he own me a home delivery~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home