April 20, 2008

Sunday never make me go crazyy!
because i had to rot at home for the whole afternoon.
it's sucks like hell,wtffffffffff lols.
Now waiting for my dad to come back to
bring our whole family to go out for dinner & shopping:D
My sunday is 'Family day!'
i can't get use to this secondary 2 life because,
it never rocks but sucksssss!
because teachers are all talking about exams.
i hate exams,make me go headache.
i miss my secondary one life,because my class is fill
with adventurous & fun, those time i didn't
even want to miss it.
but now,i feel like it is gone,i dun know why.
School life is sucky,i hate it.
One weeks/two weeks, Mid-Year exam is coming
and i am going to mug hard for my studies.
Especially Maths & Science.
Cindy,no playing le for the time.Study study,is what
you need to do now. Going to Study!:X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home