October 6, 2008

It's so hard,


Do you still remember him?, yes he's my idol.
王子♥! My super handsome idolz! & recently Bangbangtang
has release the 黑糖群俠傳 ost.
Super cool please,the song is super stylo.
And the album have wangzi and xiaoyu solo part :D
But,Wangzi is the best yo!
Had computer test,it was quite okay and it end so early,
will be having maths paper 1 tmr.
Somehow, i scare i will flunk my maths paper 1.
i guess i'm going to study real hard,
and i am going to watch the 舞林大道,on channel u.
8pm yo! The dance moves they dance was superb & nice! :)
i shouldn't let my anything affect my
exams now, after exams i will have a big cry then.
Cheerup, cindy yo!


I'm not strong, it's hard.
Just putting up a strong front doesn't prove anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home