September 17, 2008

Exams are so near,stress nowz!


Next friday are exam already.Omg, it is like fucking fast?
i don't want exam pleasez!
I hate exams! i hate exams! i hate exams!
Yesterday i went jurong east library to
study w/ my beloved shoesshoes! Totally enjoyable :D
but i guess half of the studying session
is Talking session! :X Chat
alot of xin shi w/ her.
It is totally fun talking 'haha', am i right,shoesshoes?
Love Yesterday ohkay!
outing again soon yeah! :X Loves!
Today lesson sucks manz!Got back my science class test result.
So many careless mistake i had :(
So i flunk my science class test and now i still haven't got back my math class test result.!
i guess i will flunk my maths too?
Oppsz! haven't done my science homework!
I'M GOING TO RUSH MY HOMEWORKS NOW!

Every night i dream of you,
You're my sweetest dreams of the night.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home