August 20, 2008

this is not what i want;

Today,i got back my science paper,25/30.
Damn surprise lahzxzx.
Guess what? i am more surpise of my d&t test.
know why? i thought i
will flunk d&t exam,but i got 13/20.
Thanks god manzxzx.
What about maths? i got 18/20. Totally shock when i got
back my maths paper.
i guess i did very well in this common test?
May i ask everyone of you? what does normal tecnical means to you?
A lousy class in your stream? well,let me just tell you,
Normal tecnical is a human too,well if you just jolly well look
down on us,i have nothing to say.
Just want to tell you, Normal tecnical may lost to you all
in those mathematics question but
doesn't mean we are useless or stupidzxzx. they are still things
that we can do,but none of the normal acdemic
or express can't do.
My mum just says that normal tecnical is a most lousy class.
so what? at least i'm happy w/ my classmate right?
ofcause not forgetting my Shoesshoes and that Crazy girl.
they just doesn't look down on us.




My heart always belongs to /Mr.tomato's.
Monday to sunday,you are always on my mind.
Every single hours,minutes and seconds,i miss you so badly./

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home