July 21, 2008

Mood- Tired / Sad / Confused
Song -It ends tonight - TheAllAmericanRejects.



Anyways , school was fine today.
Not much thing happens la , justs happy things happen:D
damn bloody boring for today.
Someone please entertain me , Guess i'm gonna rot again tmr ?
School ended , went back home w/ girlfriend(s).
before that,i saw mr.tomato!
i thought he never come school today,but yet he came:D
after i walk away from him i was so happy and high.
Grrrr. there is training tmr for us, :(
Mabel shoesshoes,being w/ you is really
enjoying,i mean real ok.
maybe we don't know each other quite long
but i'm so in love w/ you!
Promise me,our relationship won't fade?
Shall we be best shoesshoes forever and till long?
i Mabel shoesshoes!



I'm feeling empty inside .
I'm putting a happy face in front of everyone .
But clearly , no one understands how i feel .
I feel useless , betrayed , hurt deep inside of me .
I'll just need t0 carry on in life .
Cause the world will keep rotating , No one will be there .



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home