June 28, 2008

This is a post which tells my feeling now.
you can ignore this post if you want,because i
am just posting what i feel now:/
我告诉自己不准哭,
i feel totally lost with everything going on,
Am i thinking too much?
Or it is true?
i really don't know. It is easy to
fall in love with someone yet difficult to give up.
but i won't give up,i will try.
I don't want to face my problems because
they're nightmares to me.
And whenever I think of them,
I feel like breaking down into tiny pieces.
Can you tell me what i am think was as illusion?
Was i thinking too much or it is true?
it really sucks alot;(
i really thanks Mabel shoesshoes,Mr. so call 'guaikia'.
And maybe shihui?
Mr.tomato,maybe you don't know me,
but all i can tell you was i really like you :D
给你的爱,我不曾后悔;

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home