June 24, 2008

Tears rolling down my cheeks, every. single. day...
I hating myself more and more.

Today is such random.
Maths was totally funny!
Mr.Nur's
jokes was funny and
whole class laugh alot,
today maths lesson,
mr.nur didn't teach us anything but
then tmr lessons will resume,
Arghh,i totally hate that? today had
training and it is okays luh :D hehehs.
before that was photoshoot{cca}
i was standing at the chair and the chair
was damn shaking because of
VALESKA CHNG! She keep shaking and i almost fall:(
Mabel shoesshoes are you
going to the musicial? Omg~
My shoesshoes going to see my retarded face,omgzxzxzx.
i look retarded dancing the dance Manszxzxzx!
Shoesshoes, why never go take
the things from me. it is a surprise ok!
Only for you manszxzx!
this holidays eventaully sucks.Because
most of my days are taken by
the 45th musicial thingy,arghhhhhhh.
Jasmine,you are damn funny at dance today,hehehs!

Here is an advertistment of an blogshop :D
http://shopppingkpo.blogspot.com
i don't know the owner
in this blogshop but
then a friend of mine ask me to spread
to those who love blog-shopping :D
this blogshop sell men & girl stuff like
Couple shirts,contact lens,dress& also hunk clothing.
so if you are free feel free to go to the
shop and see if you need anything and just purchase from there.
Photobucket王子

Photobucket
王子
Wangzi is damn cuteeeeee:D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home