June 15, 2008

yesterday night, went out w/my
dad, mum,my two bros and i
to orchard there.Because
there was the Great singapore sales :/
went to burberry to walk walk & i can
tell you the things there is
super expensive mansxzxzx! i saw
a wallet and thought i would be so coolzxzx
then i flip the wallet to see the
price and it $1800 sometimes,fucking expensive.
after that we went to gucci,
even expensive i can tell you, then went
topshop & quite alot of places.
10 something we went of for dinner-ing
at geylang after we go back i
saw many chickens there it is like some
fashion show like that,the chicken are like standing
there, got one of the chicken pull
the uncle say ' you want me anot?' i think is
like that because i was in the car.
later going out w/ my dad,mum and one of my bro!
:D it simply just rockxzxzxzx!

And the first thing I hate the most that you do.
You make me love you .
And the first thing I like the most that you do.
You make me love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home