August 3, 2008

Stop wondering and start wandering,

flowers.
yesterday night went jurong green park,
because there is some celebrationszxzx.
Went there about 8pm
or what? Went there with mum because
she wants to see the liu ling ling
sings songs. but in the end, she didn't came.
hahahszxzx,well reach there saw many familiar faces.
well the first one was, Likhock kor.
then beside him was benjamin then
he says:'you know i who mah?
i reply: i know you who only :D
he says: hi.
i reply: hi.
He is kind of lameeeeeeeeeeeezxzxz.
saw foody there toos,well i saw my Mr.tomato there toos!
hyperzxzx. What the hell cans?
i say hi to foody then he was like kinda shock.
then he hi back,then like bu shuang like that./
hahahszxzx, but we are the best foody + Pig foody rights?
i took quite a number of pictures w/
ginnie,well i totally agree my camera skills are bad :(
And yesterday night, i know alot of sec 1s.
weishi, kaixin and shandy.
Weishi is very cutezxzx lah :X
kaixin is totally kind of Zillian queen larhzxz.
Play true or dare w/ ginnie,Qianhui they all, play two
rounds and went home w/ mum.

My mind told me not to , but my heart didn't want to listen .
Yet , my heart went against my mind .
Leading myself into falling for him .
If only he would be able to understand , then the
world ,will really go round .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home