July 28, 2008

Mood - : Bouncing/Happy.
Song - : Cry - Rihanna.
it's been days since i blog,giggles.
wth,why do we have class test manszxzx?
wednesday i having class test on maths & science.
Goshhh,i scare i fail ;(
science,i 'm not so worry but maths!
if we fail the test we had to stay back after school
for one week,hell lahzxzx!
i need someone to teach me maths, could someone help?
Anyone can help me with it ? :(.
Urggggghhhh ,
Screw it manzxzx .
Anyways , school was fine today .
there was spot check today,but i was not caught :X.
that was the best thing of all !
Well,meetup soon w/ chye, my ph.
PIGGGGG FOODYZXZX!

I wish I was stronger.
What more can i say ? I cant be with you .
Seeing you is a blessing , loving you is a bleeding .
Tears of blood dripping down my face , bit by bit .
Drying out of blood , feeling weaker .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home