September 6, 2008

Directions of the way out,


Yay-ness,school reopens tmr!
know why i'm so happy? Because i can see my Mr.tomato!:D
♥ Yeahzx! Welll not only that,
I can still see my Girlfriend(s),Shoesshoes,Crazygirl
and many many friends!
i miss them alot during this one week holiday!:D
gonna see you all tmr.
You all should be really happy to see me right?
opps, i had become so thick-skin.
Ahahahs, feverish now but not that hot luh,
still okay,Hope i can recover soon yeahxzxzx! free from
fever.I had change new blogskins,
so how is this blogskin? Super stylo and cool right? :D
& my 14th birthday is coming soon!
i'm fucking looking forward to that day okay!:D
Mr.tomato
Did you know during the weekends,
when i didn't had a chance to look at you,
my heart is alrd breakin' so badly.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home