August 25, 2008

Do you dream of me at night?


Ohmygawddddddz, Monday sucks luhszxzx.
i just got no mood for class.
i don't know why either. Maybe i just fucking
hate my life in school.
Maybe school life do sucks?
i just got so fet up during computer lessons.
i don't know why too.
Everything seems so strange to me,
it is just not my mood today.
Having training tmr, Guess it would be very interesting w/
the waterbottles yeah?
i wanted to post many many personal things but i just can't post it.
i getting more and more crazy over this kind of stuffs.
it's drving crazy.
Sometimes i do wonder,
wondering why god is so unfair to me?
Everything i want seems so far to me and i just couldn't get it.
Why can't i just get what i want?





Tonight, I'm falling and I can't get up.
I need your love hands to pick up.
Every night, I miss you.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home