September 11, 2008

Meaningless,


Life is so boring nowadays.
Nothing interesting happening to me.
There is so many dispriting things happening to me./
It is Meaningless oh meaningless!
My 14th birthday is coming already! :D
I guess there will be early celebration because
MabelNgiang shoesshoes is not
free i guess? I guess the dumbest Pigman is also going too?
i don't know,i guess Pigman will snatch my food if he's going!
Cause he's Pigman,my super duber partner!:D
Hahahahs,Gonna ask him to treat me a meal because he owe me.
I wanna celebrate my birthday with ....... ! Because he's my precious!
Shoesshoes you promise me that you will help me!
So you must ohkay! Shoesshoes,Sister and My Girlfriends
are my lovely friends kay!:D Love yah!
I wanna tell you that i love you,but is was so coward to do so.
I hate me, myself.
Your existence really makes a difference,
i wanna to see you everyday.
i'm looking for someone who
understands how i feels.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home