September 26, 2008

i never thought I will need you when I cry,


Went library yesterday w/ shoesshoes , berney and his friend.
Super fun ohkay! :D Chat alot w/ them.
Damn funny lah, berney. & Mr.Tomato is cute ohkays!
The best day i had in 2008! Ya,you know why right, shoesshoes & berney?
Study session again soon yeahs?
wtf, i don't know what happen to my nose luhs.
i was like sneezing all the way ohkay, especially during test today.
& the stupid Mr.Ang go open the back door.
then the wind keep blowing in like nobody's business.
I sitting is at the door there,then fucking cold lolsz. Went canteen
after test, had a drink and went back to the
class cause it is very very cold at canteen there,so we went back to prepare for
english paper 2 :D!
Mother tongue paper 1 & listening on monday!
Lucks for myself yeah! & Lucks for those who are having end-of year exams too!

I'll hold my tears and plaster my smile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home