May 2, 2008

Yesterday went to Ang mo kio hub for shopping
with my family, loveeeees [:
i brought a purple shirt which is my favourite.
well, i love it alot & my bro brought
his shoes at converse there.@##@$%@
My mum dun want buy for me, so
i'm going to save money to buy the purple converse
shoes,because it is damn freaking
Niceeeee :P
& after exam i am going for swimming as
i have gain 2-3 kg, idiottttttt!
i want to slim downnnnn ,god grant me my wish:D
after exam also will be going out
with friends bahs, maybe my airen? i miss her damn
freaking lots like about 3 months like that?
Meet up with friends very soon! :X
Mabel ngiang shoesshoes & Yilin sister especially!
today was quite a peaceful day.
as i need not hear any teacher crapping at my ears
saying 'next week is exam,you still dun want listen'.
well today had my exams.
Mother tongue paper 1 + Social studies.
i find that social studies is easy luhh~
because compare to last year social studies this is
much more easier. Mother tongue was
as usually okok. i went macdonald after that~
as i was waiting for bus to macdonald,
i wait for the bus wait until i get angry and scold some
vulgars. it is fucking long lols.
i say if the bus still dun come i will call the sbs
transit bus to complain the staffs
member. Well think again, will i be so free to call them?
& i also dun know the number:X and how would i waste my money
on this kind of stupid things?
but i say that because i am angryyyyy!
luckily tomorrow is saturday, a public holidays for me!
& a time for me to rest for a day, happyyyy!
well nowadays my mood is going round & round.
i hope to get back to my old life with lots of laughter:D
Dania hughug,cheer up, cheer up kays luh?
because seeing you unhappy make me feel sad too.
althought i had not know you long well, but i love you toos!
& i love my cheeks alots yeahs:D
& can someone buy me bangbangtang poster
for my birthday? i will thanks you alots!
and give you a big wet kiss:X
longest post ever xD
Chye foody i agree i'm the dumbest ever!
i'm find myself,
looking out of the window and trying
to find myself in the air.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home