May 5, 2008

today had my exams.
damn fed up la,i don't know why i am
so fed up for what?
Maybe exams are making me
crazy as i can be, maybe?
Chicken backside luh, today exam was damn
freaking tried, i was tired &
beat after the the first exam got really no
mood for the last exam for the
day. but well, the last exam which is Chinese comprehension
was freaking bored and bored listen and
just do. well i feel that the school can play different music
in our any exams to keep us entertaining right?
I KNOW I AM FREAKING RIGHT:D
& seriously i want to lead a life full of
enjoyment don't you think so?
i feel myself trap inside a big big hole which
i can get it off? i really hope someone
who really cares about me can bring me out of this hole.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home