May 12, 2008

just now went to clinic,
i was sick luh and also something
happen to my face-.- i
shall not say that because it what luh~
i freaking hate my face now!
yesterday was mother's day but i didn't
prepare anything for my mum~
i'm sorry about her la,apologize
because i was quite busy with my test this
week so dun have time to prepare anythingggg!
Tags replied (:
mabelngiangggg: ohkays sure luh (: aiseh love me
arh?Yeah, i love you too xD Jiayou for your paper too!
♥shuying:hello sister (:
xp:Hello toos!
mabelngiangggg: daily tag is super loved :D
mabelngiangggg:nevermind,got tag jiu hao le.
alyssa: well, luh rocks.
shihui:but it is very late then say lols.
`JASMINE(::hello jasmine (:
IAMSHERYL!: hello sheryl:P
shihui:my face so ugly siolllllllllllllll!
&.JASLYN(: i will cheer up!
shihui:nevermind luhs, it is okay
CHi SenG:korkor, i will work hard deh luh.
xp:hello (:
mabelngiangggg:shoesshoes,yeah we are going out after exam.xD
mabelngiangggg:thanks for your daily tag, i super love you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home