October 31, 2008

It sucks badly, i mean it.


Misunderstandings sucks please. It's true,
and rumours ain't true at times too.
So,can you all stop that rumours about me and .......!
is like,What makes you think that i am with him? what makes you
think i love him? Stop this rubbish before i take
actions to your word. There's a limit to everything no matter what.
A heart always belongs to one person.
But the one person is totally not him, because we are totally
just friends. Normal friends.
My heart is only mean for the guy whom i love,
Which is Mr.tomato ohkay! No one else can affect him in
my heart. Bestfriend(s) & Girlfriend(s) are not forgetten!They are
also part of my life ohkay! :D
Time can't erase a feeling that is strong.
Mr.tomato,The apple of my eye. I love him,deeply.
Tuesday, going town with Mabel shoesshoes
& Shihui the crazygirl yeahz!
I am looking forward to outing w/ them! Loves!

Tags reply,everyone,

To shihui:Crazygirl! So long never tag me already! i miss you manz!
To layling: Buddy/Meimei,i miss you! i will tag your blog when i am
free okay?

To Agnes!: Hello junior! Jiayou in dance!
To Sheryl.:Hello senior! See you in dance already! Hahah! Jiayou in dance yeah! :D




Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home