October 24, 2008

I say billionth times, I love you.


Thursday was a sad and happy day for me, i guess?
Firstly,why am i sad? Because, 2A'08 is
going to seperate? 1A'07/2A'08 is the best class in sec 2!
Memories always stays, no matter we are
in which class, i will always remember those memories you all gave
me. Things which is meaningful will always keep
in side my heart. Yes, it will not be erase from my mind/heart.
Secondly,why am i happy? Because,i
got back my report book, and i got 2nd in class, damn
happy that i improve, so i won't get any
scolding from my mum. Thanks god!I'm damn lucky! Lucky girl!
Take bus 98 w/ Shoesshoes and Crazygirl.
We were totally fooling around, but too bad i got off early.
Back home,mum ask me if i want to jurong point,
so i say yes. Then took bus 30 to jurong point to pay her stuffs.
Then kfc for lunch! Yummy please! then went to
find suitable shoes for me,but there was no suitable shoes for me!
So instead of finding shoes,
we went shopping at this fashion,brought knitted
tanktop or what? sponsor by my mum! thanks mum!& your shirt
is nice please! Because it is chosen by your daughter!
Went we were about to go back home, i told my mum:'mum, i still
haven't buy my shoes' then my mum replied :' don't need buy lah'. But i
insist to buy so we went to the shoes shop and found something
that suits me! So my mum brought it for me!(L)!
Seriously, i want buy a jelly bag,because it is way too stylish for me!
But some normal bags will suits me too i guess? i just
want Bags,bags,bag! Bags are totally cool and bags is always my love!
I WANT MR.TOMATO! CAN I HAVE IT TOO? ()

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home