October 22, 2008

A super cool day,


Today is a super fun day, Rock-climbing @ Costa sands Resort.
Cool manz. It's super fun because it's my
first time trying Rock-climbing, i guess i will miss it alot.
Our instructors are quite good to us,
i prefer them then Jurong secondary's teachers.
One of the instructor(Huanda or Wangda) is very good,
he treat me sweets! Sweets : O
because i complete the Rock-climbing tasks by myself.
Only i got the sweets, Hahaha! Because when i was climbling,
he say if i ring the bell, he will give me sweets!:D
When i ring the bell at the top, all of my classmates were like wow,
i did it by myself .Yes, myself. And you know,
My Physical Education teacher ask me why his lessons,
i don't really like kinda of participate or do well.
i was like Hahaha, i don't knowz.
I WANT ANOTHER ROCK-CLIMBING LESSON! I WANT!
because,it's damn nice. i'm in love w/ it!
How i wish my Mr.tomato is there, So that he could see me climb
and therefore be proud of me, i want his support. Yes, it's Mr.Tomato!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home