October 19, 2008

Happy birthday to myself,


Thursday was a early birthday celebration.
Kind of luhz. but there wasn't any birthday cakes,
went back home straight after
school, then bathed and head to jurong point to
meet my shoesshoes, then head to
vivocity. Went to had our lunch + dinner at
Carl's Junior. & the burger is kinda of
super big serving,but mine was smaller then mabel's.
The fries was super nice compare to
Mcdonald's or Kfc's. :D You all shall try,but make sure
you are really hungry,so you can finish all.
went malaysia on friday, and this trip to malaysia was
terrible, i hate it most. It just spoils my
mood, so i don't wish to share here cause it make me so angry.
Thanks those people for wishing me happy birthday!



I could do nothing but cry.
I cried so hard I couldn't breathe.
I felt so utterly helpless at that point of time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home