October 25, 2008

Grant me my wishes,


I Wanna get a bag,as i said in my last post.
Victoria's Secret Mesh Tote bag, is the bag which caught my
eye while looking throught internet. The bag it
damn cool. Black in colour,cost about 60 bucks. Quite expensive.
but i think i worth ,Because it is super nice!
Hahahs, i got sponsor by minghow, he sponsor me 20 bucks!
Thank yah!Cool manz! save money for the bag
from today, i will beg my mum to sponsor me too! Because
i am damn broke now. Broke now!
i wanna find a job so i can buy the bag! & stuffs i like! (L)!
I had been missing my friends. Shoesshoes,
Crazygirl, My girlfriend(s)! Not forgetting my Mr.tomato!
Mr.tomato!Mr.tomato!(L) & also Pigman!
I missing chatting with him in msn, those funny chats was totally
enjoy! :D Loves alrights! God, grant me wishes can?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home