May 23, 2008

Actually i should be happy now:/
but then because of
something then abit no mood now.
i'm moodless now.
i got back my report book:D
My class position is number three,
i am super shocked
when i saw the result that i get luh.
My mum is going to reward
me with moneyyyyyyyy $!
i hope all my friends will get good result:X
eventually i don't know
what is love? and it look so
difficult luh.& i know i fucking
miss Mr.tomato.
& is like holiday like months?
i really miss the times when i saw
him every monday having
his pe lessons there too.
even if he is just infront of me i
dare not went across him?
is like he don't know who i am and i know
who is he? and this year is his last year
in this school.
Ng wc ,mr.tomato<3
love love love love

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home