December 4, 2008

First and 2nd outing w/ Candyfloss,

No pictures for this post. because, most of the pictures are in Kahying's
handphone! i only have 2 pictures in my phone only.
I am waiting for her to online so she can send me the pictures.
so i can upload here. Went out with her yesterday, meet her at my house
downstairs and head to bugis. I was walking around with her
there. Then i brought a bag and nothing else. And we head to vivocity.
went forever 21 with kahying, because she wanted to
buy a new wallet. But she didn't brought, because she can't the
wallet she want. then walk around and train to jurong east to find joann.
went to science centre to find joann,very long since i saw
her, outing with her soon. We wait for joann until 6pm plus,then she
ask us to go home first,so we took bus and home sweet home~ :D
Mabel,you better ask me out ohkay? Love my shoesshoes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home