November 27, 2008

My idol is the best,



Bangbangtang autograph session on 23 nov08,@imm.
i went imm at 8am in the morning to wait for the entering of
autograph session. Everything just worth:D
I made two new friend there,but i forgot their names already!
they were very friendly. Haha! Autograph session was nice,
i get to shake hand with all of the bangbangtang members! Damn happy!
And also damn lucky.Because some of them didn't get to shake hand
with them! So,I am a lucky girl~! Thanks god!
Hope they come singapore again the next year! I am looking forward
for their coming! Loves! They are very charming and cute ohkay.
Training tmr,work hard yo,cindy!
Check out bangbangtang video here yeah!:D
xin.sg video.


You will never be erase in my heart,
because you are already in my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home