June 1, 2009

Kim Hyun Joong,Luv.

【 Kim Hyun Joong 】Anycall CF GEE version☆★



More Videos & Games at clixTV.cz

It is been weeks since i last posted,
I really got no idea what to post about, but i still have to post.
I had got back my mid-year result, i am happy to
say that i had improve alot, Cheers for Cindy for all those hardwork!
My hardwork really pays off! :D I am going vietnam this
friday, i am super excited now and super scare nowzx. Grandma is
coming my house tmr!I think i will accompany brother to fetch her and
friday she is going vietnam with us! It's been a long time
since she went overseas with us! Luvz. & Lastly, Boys over the flowers
just rocks,I Luv Kim Hyun Joong!SS501!Girlfriends and sister,
outing soon after my overseas trip alright?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home