December 7, 2007

7.12.07

hello, it been a time since i blog.
talking about today, fiona and chiannlih came my house at 11 something.
chit chat off with them, was greats! [:
after that fiona went off for her tution,chiann lih stays as she is accompany me.
chit chatting again, my brother eric went off.
because he is going to school for his test or what.
we play and play , chiannlih she is my boyfriend okays [:, i love her.
today, thanks my good sister, shuying for that one.
shuying, i think you should know , i really don know what to reply to him.
is like very confused and what so ever happening.
I loves chiann lih my boyfriend and shuying my great sister that i can share my
unhappiness with her , she is like conseller , but i really think its cures!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home